Certain ebook stores such as Waterstones, sell ePub format ebooks with a DRM protection on them.
These can still be read on the JWF eReader device using Adobe Digital Editions.
The way to do so is as follows:
1. Download your ePub ebook from Waterstones, or other stores that sell ePub ebooks with a DRM protection.
2. Open Adobe Digital Editions and add the ebook to your bookshelf.
3. Download ePUBee at epubee.com
4. Open ePUBee.
5. Click ‘unDRM Directory’ whilst Adobe Digital Editions is still open.
6. You will get a duplicate of the original ebook in your Digital Editions bookshelf – but will have a number such as ‘001’ after the ebook name.
7. Transfer to your JWF eReader device.
8. That’s how to add DRM ePub ebooks on your device via Adobe Digital Editions. Finished!