Enter this giveaway by clicking on the link below! The giveaway is securely hosted on Rafflecopter.
>>>>>> a Rafflecopter giveaway <<<<<<
Click the above link to join the giveaway, and have a chance of winning a brand new JWF eReader-4000 and a case!
Follow the link for information on how to join the giveaway.
Tweet, share and tell your friends!!
Please note: If you are not from the UK and you win the giveaway, the USB cable will be used for charging the device. If you are from the UK, and charger will be provided.
Only 1 winner will receive the eReader-4000 prize.
You will need a valid email address so we can contact you for delivery details if you win.
Certain ebook stores such as Waterstones, sell ePub format ebooks with a DRM protection on them.
These can still be read on the JWF eReader device using Adobe Digital Editions.
The way to do so is as follows:
1. Download your ePub ebook from Waterstones, or other stores that sell ePub ebooks with a DRM protection.
2. Open Adobe Digital Editions and add the ebook to your bookshelf.
3. Download ePUBee at epubee.com
4. Open ePUBee.
5. Click ‘unDRM Directory’ whilst Adobe Digital Editions is still open.
6. You will get a duplicate of the original ebook in your Digital Editions bookshelf – but will have a number such as ‘001’ after the ebook name.
7. Transfer to your JWF eReader device.
8. That’s how to add DRM ePub ebooks on your device via Adobe Digital Editions. Finished!
We’ve been sent a photo by a JWF eReader-4000 user showing us her latest read – ‘ The Unremarkable Heart’ by Karin Slaughter.
The user loves to curl up in the evenings and read with the JWF eReader-4000 thanks to the gorgeous 7″ bright colour screen. We love that too!
Thanks again for sending in your photo. Everyone is welcome to send in a photo of their latest read to email@example.com and we can feature it on this blog, or our Facebook page! Get sending!